To learn more of any of these publications or inquire about receiving copies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ethanol Roadmap The National Corn Growers Association, American Coalition for Ethanol, Growth Energy and Renewable Fuels Association compiled resources and expertise to document the industry's opportunities and challenges in a reference document for use by ethanol supporters, industry contributors, and others looking to learn more about ethanol.
Blending Better Solutions ACE and the Renewable Fuels Association, supported by a collection of state corn grower groups and the National Corn Growers Association (NCGA), have formed the Blend Your Own Ethanol Campaign (BYO) to educate fuel retailers nationwide about the advantages of blender pump infrastructure and offering FFV customers a variety of fuel choices, as well as state and federal incentives that can provide financial assistance. The publication is a one-stop resource for fuel retailers on why and how to utilize blender pumps to offer a variety of ethanol fuel choices at the pump. To learn more about BYO, visit http://www.byoethanol.com/.
Ethanol Fact Book A comprehensive guide to fuel ethanol and the U.S. ethanol industry, published by the Clean Fuels Development Coalition.
- Fact Sheet: Ethanol Production Means Fuel and Food
- Fact Sheet: The Real Cost of Food has Very Little to do with Ethanol
- Fact Sheet: The Expansion of Ethanol Production and the Nation's Corn Supply
- Fact Sheet: The Real Reasons Food Prices are Increasing and it's not "Food vs. Fuel"
- Issue Brief: Economics Impact of Ethanol Production
- Issue Brief: The Impact of Ethanol Production on Food, Feed, and Fuel
- Issue Brief: Net Energy Balance of Ethanol Have you heard the myth that ethanol has a negative energy balance? This publication looks at all research on the topic, separating real science from the science that is politically motivated.
- Issue Brief: Ethanol and Energy Security One of ethanol's benefits to this country is energy security. This issue brief looks at the components of energy security and the danger of continuing dependence upon foreign and/or non-renewable energy sources.
- Issue Brief: Economic Impacts of Ethanol Production The impact of the ethanol industry extends far beyond its impact on rural america. This publication examines how the rapid growth of the industry facilitates growth in technology, manufacturing, and research sectors of both local and national communities.
Why is Ethanol Good for Your Car? This pamphlet answers common consumer questions about ethanol-blended fuel. This brochure is available at no charge to retailers who sell ethanol as well as consumers interested in using ethanol in their vehicles. For large and small retailers, ACE can provide customized versions of this brochure; please call (605) 334-3381 for more information.Blending Solutions for FFVs This pamphlet answers common consumer questions about using mid-level ethanol blends in flex fuel vehicles. This brochure is available at no charge to retailers who sell mid-level ethanol blends via blender pumps as well as flex fuel vehicle owners interested in using mid-level ethanol blends in their FFVs. If you would like to learn more about obtaining copies of this brochure, please call (605) 334-3381 for more information.Biofuels Benchmarking Program ACE endorses the Biofuels Benchmarking program that Christianson & Associates, PLLP (C&A) currently provides to the ethanol industry. The Biofuels Benchmarking program is an analysis tool for ethanol producers designed to improve performance and enhance your bottom line. To learn more about the benefits of the program, visit C&A's website here. Mention your ACE membership and receive a discount on the first year's subscription.