ACE elects 2019 executive committee
Posted on 02/01/2019
Sioux Falls, SD (January 31, 2019) – During its first quarter meeting, the American Coalition for Ethanol (ACE) Board of Directors elected its officers and Executive Committee members for 2019.
Re-elected to serve as officers on the Executive Committee are:
- Duane Kristensen, serving as ACE’s Board President. Kristensen is the General Manager of Chief Ethanol Fuels, which owns a 70 million-gallon-per-year (MGY) ethanol plant in Hastings and a 40 MGY plant in Lexington, Nebraska.
- Dave Sovereign, serving as Vice President of the ACE Board. Sovereign represents Golden Grain Energy on ACE’s Board, which owns a 120 MGY ethanol plant in Mason City, Iowa, and he serves on the board of Absolute Energy, a 125 MGY ethanol producer in St. Ansgar, Iowa.
- Ron Alverson, serving as Treasurer of the ACE Board of Directors, represents Dakota Ethanol, a 50 MGY plant in Wentworth, South Dakota.
- Greg Krissek, serving as Secretary of the ACE Board of Directors, represents the Kansas Corn Growers Association.
- Chris Wilson, General Manager of Mid-Missouri Energy, a 50 MGY plant in Malta Bend, Missouri.